The European Golf Tour are seeking an enthusiastic ambitious individual with a strong digital interest to join their Marketing team working across the European Tour Brand. It’s a great opportunity for the right person out there to work with one of the best NGB’s out there. We know that digital roles within sport are really competitive but there are lots of great candidates out there. If you love golf, could this be the role for you??
Here’s some more info on the role and how to apply….
To provide client management and sales support to ensure the Tour’s digital assets are maximised and help deliver and manage all client digital activation linked to sponsorship programmes. The role will support all areas of the Tour Group’s business and direct daily interface with European Tour Productions and be actively involved in face to face selling of Tour properties and products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing a centralised inventory of European Tour Owned digital assets/products.
- Research new business leads and opportunities.
- Involvement in structure & delivery of sponsorship programmes involving digital productions across European Tour and Ryder cup websites, mobile apps, social and other media platforms.
- Support Sales and European Tour Productions in sale & delivery of digital commercial packages.
- Support through implementation of digital rights and benefits deliverable through contracted sponsorship agreements.
- Support Ryder Cup Commercial programme.
- Manage sales and delivery of the Tours Tournament TV operation.
- Sales and Admin support to Group Sales & Client Management teams.
- Selling digital advertising and sponsorship to blue chip clients
- Digital campaign management and reporting
- Implementation of digital rights and benefits deliverable through contracted sponsorship agreements
- Experience in the sporting industry desirable
Location: Virginia Water, Surrey
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference UKSNDS and your name in the subject field.